This is the complete of the 2019/2020 Best Cloud Management Software Solutions. Firstly, Cloud management software addresses the challenge of streamlining and optimizing the complex tasks involved in managing hybrid, private, and public cloud-based systems and infrastructure. Secondly, the software gathers and employs flexible and scalable cloud management tools designed to help enterprises pursue their cloud computing strategies.
Cloud Computing Strategies.
These strategies usually involve tasks such as security audits, compliance management, disaster recovery, and contingency planning, to mention some. As such, you should look out for the following cloud management software features and capabilities:
- 1. Multiple cloud management: First of all, this pertains to interoperability, allowing application built for one environment to operate on another without need to change code or configuration.
- 2. Application life cycle support: Secondly, the ability to monitor and manage life events of typical applications such as code updates, security patches, performance optimization, backups, etc.
- 3. Flexibility: Thirdly, this allows easy customization and changes on application frameworks, instance sizes, databases and other attributes to simplify complexity and put you in control.
- 4. Automation: On the fourth note, it is able to programmatically manage applications that can include a lot of repetitive tasks, more so for large environments.
- 5. Future-proof: Cloud computing is built on innovation; hence the software should be able to harness and keep up with innovation often rolled out quickly and regularly.
- 6. Cost management: Provides cost reporting, forecasting, and show back especially since Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and cloud pricing constantly change and normally billed by the hour or per instance. Most providers offer quote-based or custom pricing.
- 7. Security: Lastly, Safeguards and protection against cyber threats.
Cloud Computing Projected Estimations & Predictions
Cloud computing growth by 2020 is projected to be up to 70% of all software, services and technology spending. Therefore, Adoption has also been on the rise and to a certain extent, especially on the enterprise level, massive.
As a matter of fact, it may surprise you to know that the average enterprise uses over 1,400 distinct cloud services, 210 distinct collaboration cloud services and 76 distinct file sharing cloud services. Actually, that’s a lot of cloud activities, apps and services to manage, and drives home the necessity of having a cloud management software.
- Cloud Security: Best Practices to Secure Your Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
- Hybrid Hosting Control Flexibility and Efficiency – Public & Private Cloud Hosting
- Compared 16 Best Cloud Hosting Services – Reliable & Top Secure
- Cloud Vendors List: Top Rated Hybrid Cloud Solution Providers
Now let’s look at the features and capabilities we’ve mentioned earlier, as well as other important characteristics, have been factored in our selection of the 20 best cloud management software solutions below.
Hence, you can evaluate your enterprise cloud management requirements so you can narrow down your choices from the list below. Consequently, unless otherwise indicated, all solutions here come with custom pricing or quote-based plans.
What are the best cloud management software solutions?
- IBM Cloud Orchestrator
- Apache CloudStack
- Symantec Web and Cloud Security
- ManageEngine Applications Manager
- ServiceNow Cloud Management
- Centrify Application Services
- Cloud Lifecycle Management
- Zoolz Intelligent Cloud
- RightScale Cloud Management
- Microsoft Azure Cost Management
- Intelligent contract
- Cloud Adoption in Insurance Industry: Trends & Issues
- Simple, Low Cost Ways to Improve Information Security
- Prevent Being Hacked Online by Cyber Criminal Hacker
What is cloud based management?
Cloud management means the software and technologies designed for operating and monitoring applications, data and services residing in the cloud. Cloud management tools help ensure cloud computing-based resources are working optimally and properly interacting with users and other services.
What types of services are provided by cloud management software?
What are the different types of services offered by cloud?
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) PaaS clouds are created, often times inside IaaS clouds (which we will learn more about below) by specialists to deliver the scalability and distribution of any application and to aid make a company’s expenses predictable. …
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What are cloud tools?
Cloud vendors are delivering boatloads of new tools to help enterprise IT build, buy, manage, monitor, tweak and track cloud services. These tools are designed to help corporate IT from over-buying Amazon cloud resources